Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Heat

Temperatures are well over 30 degrees now…talk about good weather!! The thing is, what I miss the most is sandy beaches and a good swim in the ocean…..But no….i’m stuck in Paris for the time being….and instead of being outside enjoying this weather, you’ll probably find me in my lab, which is overheating by the way (close to 40 degrees on bad days) and we don’t have air conditioning…only a portable fan…but what’s the use if it keeps blowing warm air right!??!

Life here in Paris is pretty much routine now…only work work work…..i do meet up with some friends or share a pint with my fellow students occasionally…truth must be told, my second ‘home’ is my work place…
welcome to my world......geek world??

Working with the flame on like that just increases the temperature..especially when wearing your lab coat...hehehe.....can someone help me with some ice....

Won't be complaining in winter time though.....i'll move to the lab...hmm wonder where i'll put my matress....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't nobody tel ya you got to have yo burner off if unattended....!?

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home